Wednesday 2 September 2009

Ever Wanted a Room with a View?


As a true city girl, my idea of a heavenly habitat is an apartment with a cosy roof terrace or modest balcony space. I am more comforted by vertiginous views and cosmopolitan pollution than acres of sprawling garden and fresh air. Whilst dreaming of a room with a view I stumbled across these 2 diverse but equally swish hide-aways. As rainy September sets in I thought I would share them with you.


The exclusive Canopy Tree House appeals to the nostalgic wendy-house lover in me, but comes with grown-up amentities. What could be more luxurious or romantic than this bar- and butler-equipped luxury suite resting 90 feet off the ground in the middle of the Peruvian Amazon. Take me there!!



If an ultra-luxe city break is more your thing and money is no object, check out the newly rennovated penthouse at the Tribeca Grand Hotel. Here you can admire the iconic skyscrapers from William Sofield's exquisitely designed penthouse suite. The hotel offers hot new DJs on Saturday nights and indie film screenings on Sundays. You would never have to leave the building and all for $3,500 per night. A girl can dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter