Wednesday, 24 March 2010
Sunday, 14 March 2010
I've never been a huge Aggy fan, but none the less I am excited to see her acting debut in the film noir inspired short film 'Mean to me' directed by New York artist Peter McGough. Deyn plays a volatile femme fatale who has been wronged by her wealthy beau. It certainly doesn't hurt that a raven haired Agyness Deyn's 1930s style wardrobe has been designed by Zac Posen expecially for the project. I'm sure it will be a visual treat in the same way as Tom Ford's 'A Single Man' - it appears to mark the start of a new craze for designers trying to get their creations on film.
Friday, 12 March 2010
Monday, 8 March 2010
Thursday, 4 March 2010
Big bold chunky rings are one of my greatest passions in life! I cannot get enough of a two-finger ring of 3 small pewter skulls I bought before Christmas in a Bangkok night market. Here are some of the cool ones I've recently scoped out..
1. Never knuckleduster by Auds
2. 3 finger ring by Vivienne Westwood
3. Moustache ring by Mr Kate
4. Skull knuckleduster by Alexander McQueen
1. spectacular Alice pumps by Nicholas Kirkwood
2. limited edition Alice collection of O.P.I. nail polish
3. Gaga with her favourite accessory - her trusty china teacup