Tuesday 22 March 2011

feelin' festy

(Written last Sept) As the magic of summer evaporates through progressivley greying sky I think back through my highlights of summer 2010. This year I partook in my first ever camping/festival experience at Benicassim in Spain. I loved the whole thing - the community atmosphere, the heat and of course the music. I had an unbelievable time and saw lots of fantastic performances including: Ray Davies, Skream, Benga, Skratch Perverts, The Temper Trap, Mumford and Sons, Vampire Weekend, Julian Casablancas, The Prodigy, Ian Brown, The Klaxons, The Specials, The Cribs, Gorillaz, Dizzee Rascal, Ellie Goulding, I Blame Coco, The Courteeners, Two Door Cinema Club, Foals. Here are some photos I took whils there. Hearing Ray Davies sing 'Lola' and thousands of people singing my name was a particularly surreal and memorable experience! Ah summer days drifting away...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter