Monday 1 August 2011

top model at 10...?

adorable

amazing

I have a twisted fascination for the 'Tantrums and Tiaras' style programs that document beauty queen brats and only-in America pushy moms. So when I saw Thylane Lena-Rose Blondeau, I was astounded at how gorgeous the young French beauty is. However the next image depicted her reclining back like a seductress with a face full of slap and stilettos. It then occured to me that there is little distinction between the 10 year old high fashion model and the heavily made up, tacky costume-wearing pageant pricesses. And is this even worse? This also goes to show in these campaigns, it is all in the styling whether they are appropriate or not. As soon as high heels and excessive make up if used along with sultry poses, the combination is just not right. I take issue with children wearing 2 piece bikinis and little boys in suits is my absolute worst. Kids should be kids, they have their whole lives ahead of them to be grown up. Needless to say these shots pushed me over the edge! Controversial...what do you think? Leave your comments below..

plain wrong?
just too much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter