Thursday 29 September 2011

Yo Navajo Joe

Navajo and aztec prints have been big for a few seasons now. This amazing tropical weather typical of a London Indian Summer that inevitably pounces once people have generally got their heads around bobble hats and probably rushed to buy a new winter coat. I am not complaining - I will fish out my floral playsuits and denim shorts back out of the back of my wardrobe, with a smile! This baking sun is putting me in the mood for some fun tribal prints. If it looks vaguely Peruvian or African it will look good in the sunshine right now! See here some of my top picks:

ASOS ikat playsuit

ASOS oversized navajo shirt/dress

Whitney Eve southwest scoop back tank
Nike for Liberty
Topshop Premium - tribal head earrings
Urban Outfitters - neon pop teardrop backpack
Sparkle and Fade - aztec open cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter